Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Saturday.....

Just a quick update here on Labor Day weekend. I survived my ride along with the Tukwila Police Department. I have to say a big thanks to officer Marc for one cool night. I had no idea that it would be that awesome to do a overnight patrol with the police. I got to see shoplifters, credit card fraud, fights at Denny's, an assault with a knife & golf club, and a whole bunch of people speeding and driving without insurance. Plus, I got to go really fast in a squad car with the lights and siren on......what a rush. Pretty dang cool, I must say.

In other weekend news, we attended our neighborhood ice cream social today. It was kind of downer since it was only like 62 today, hardly ice cream weather. We have a birthday party for a friend tomorrow, and not much else going on for Monday. Good time to catch up on some Z's.

I'm also excited that college football season started today. The Wisconsin Badgers are now 1-0. Gotta love the REAL U-dub.

Here's a pic of Beaner with her super funky hairdo. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uhh, I don't want to ruin anyone's day, but does anybody else notice a surreal and strong resemblance between your Beaner and... Steve Lindsay??

Glad you guys are blogging! I'll be here often!