Saturday, August 23, 2008

Scott Pudwell Photography is now on MYSPACE!

I am NOW on MYSPACE. Visit my page at http://www.myspace.com/pudwellphotography
You can also access it from the bottom of the BLOG. Keep checkin back as I update more stuff on there!

In other news.....

Just got done mowing the lawn on a sunny day in Washington. I should cherish these since we are getting towards the end of our two months of sunshine.

Tiger Woods I am NOT.

I survived the golf tournament yesterday. It was pretty fun. Got really sunburnt, and had a couple of beers on a Friday afternoon. Things couldn't be better. Well, I guess the golf could be better. I think I lost around 7 balls in 18 holes, and our team took 2nd last. Maybe I should practice a little more......

Not much going on at the Pudwell household this weekend. Just catching up on some weekend projects.

No comments: