Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mom's Day, Yo.

OK, I finally have returned with a new posting. I apologize for the delay. I thought that I would retire, and then unretire, and retire, and then unretire again. Oh wait, I guess I think I have been watching a little too much Favre news. My bad.

Well, I wanted to pass along my special Mother's Day edition! Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there, and especially to the important women in my life. Thank you, and I love you very much. I hope your day was wonderful!

We had a great day hanging out on the homefront. Started with a 5am shoot in downtown Seattle, a little church, and then some gardening.

I hope you enjoy the pics. We'll see you again soon. Think Spring =)!

Here's my lovely bride (jumping for joy on her day)!!!















1 comment:

R, the mom said...

Your kids are beautiful and growing up too fast.